Răzvan Butucaru Partner, Financial services & advisory Leader
- Răzvan holds a Bachelor degree in BA with major in Banks and Stock Exchange from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest – Faculty of Finance, Insurance, Banks and Stock Exchange and a Master degree from the same university with major in Internal audit in the financial services sector.
- He is a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and of the Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania (CAFR).
- Răzvan boasts a significant experience, accumulated during various audit, assurance and financial advisory engagements. His clients’ portfolio covers a wide range of activities from the financial services sector: banks, insurance companies (both life and nonlife), pension funds, consumer finance companies and brokers of securities. He has particular expertise in the audit of financial statements in accordance with various reporting frameworks such as IFRS and OMF.
- Răzvan has in-depth knowledge in assessing all key operational and financial processes, identifying areas for improvement and increase operational and financial efficiency (such as accounting, financial and management reporting, treasury, operations, procurement, loans management).
- Before joining Mazars, he worked in Ascentor Business Services, Garanti Group Romania and PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit Romania.
- He is fluent in English with has a good understanding of French and basic knowledge of Italian.