Business Process Outsourcing Services
Mazars' outsourcing services help clients acquire the right skills, improve processes and procedures and comply with regulations - both in Greece and abroad.
Improve your performance
- We tailor KPI’s to drive your business
- We improve your decision by letting you focus on critical business processes
- We enhance your performance through quality MI
- We offer a dedicated and transparent portal for your business
Control your business
- We offer quality and timely management information
- We offer a service level guarantee
- We offer access to best technology and practices
- We eliminate the need to train and recruit equivalent staff
Reduce your costs
- We help you avoid costly accounting and repair work
- We offer you access to multiple accounting skill sets
- We help to streamline your processes, driving efficiency
- We reduce your software maintenance costs
Reduce your risk
- We improve your corporate governance
- We improve bank and shareholder relationships
- We take away holiday and absenteeism issues
- We are an experienced, accurate and reliable service provider
Our service can include:
Full back office financial outsourcing (AP, AR, GL)
Our outsourcing team can run all or part of your finance function (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Month end close process) to ensure that you get accurate, timely management information in a format that meets your needs or reporting requirements. With a wealth of experience in different software packages, we deliver a tailored solution that works for your business.
We cover all aspects of payables management from processing of invoices using technology such as optical character recognition, online storage of invoices, review of supplier statements and reconciling accounts and also payment of invoices. We take the administration out of your accounts payable process.
Preparation of management accounts
We design and deliver tailored dashboards and management reporting packs to meet your requirements and those of your stakeholders. Combining financial and non-financial data, we put you back in control of your reporting and provide the analysis you need to make quick decisions.
Coordination of International Compliance
Managing an international group or multi – location company is complex and high risk particularly where compliance issues are concerned. You may have ultimate responsibility for financial and tax compliance for the group, but it is dependent on remote teams or outsourced suppliers. We can help you deal with complicated, local regulatory regimes using our online portal: inControl. inControl is a real-time information dashboard which reports on all of your accounting and compliance activity cutting the risk of problems or missed deadlines.